Our hotel has 32 rooms of different types. All rooms are en-suite, with hair-dryer, colour TV, mini bar (on request), telephone, safe-deposit box, ceiling fan and air conditioning. For the environmental sustainability, in the bathrooms you will not find courtesy set of toiletries; but you will find rechargeable dispensers with shower gel and soap. Our larger Superior rooms are situated in the newer part of the Hotel. Our Classic rooms are situated under the restaurant terrace and overlook the garden or the sea. There are also three double Classic rooms next to the reception area and restaurant terrace with balcony and direct sea view. Our less recent Standard rooms are situated on the first floor above the reception and the restaurant terrace (sea view). The Hotel is made of different buildings at various levels within a small area. Therefore, you can reach the rooms, the terrace, garden, restaurant and reception only via steps. WiFi is available in public areas (not in the rooms) and is free of charge.
• Superior: double/twin rooms, all with the possibility of a 3rd extra bed, some also with a 4th extra bed. These rooms are positioned facing the sea, with furnished outside-area if on the ground floor and with furnished terrace if on the upper floor. The family room has a double room with possible extra bed and 2 extra beds in connecting entrance area.
• Classic Sea View: double/twin rooms, some of which have the possibility of 3rd extra bed (4th extra bed in bunk bed on request). These rooms are positioned under the panoramic restaurant terrace on garden level with furnished outside-area with garden and sea view. Next to the reception area and restaurant terrace availability of double Classic rooms with furnished balcony facing the sea.
• Standard Sea View: double/twin rooms with sea view window in the central, less recent building of the hotel. Two rooms have a spacious terrace (with supplement). Very small with baby cod. No possibility of 3rd additional bed.
• Standard: double/twin rooms on the first floor without sea view and without terrace with window facing one of the hotel buildings or the entrance. Very small with baby cod. No possibility of 3rd additional bed. 1 room for 3 persons. 1 small single room.
In the main building you will find the hotel hall, divided into a reception area/information desk and a bar/TV area, the dining room and the panoramic terrace. Our partially-shaded garden, furnished with sun beds, has a stunning view overlooking the sea and it is the ideal place for relaxing and reading during the hottest hours. Nearby the restaurant terrace we have a nice smoking area with outside sofas and armchairs. Furthermore there is an unguarded parking facility inside the hotel area (subject to availability and not reservable). Just in front of our hotel there is another free parking area. A bicycle storage is available.
- Breakfast (08:00-10:00):
a delicious buffet will welcome you every morning with assorted pastries, pies, cakes, cookies, ham and cheese, bread and rolls of various types, cereals, jam, honey, Nutella, fresh and canned fruit
and plain yogurt. The hot drinks machine is available for milk, coffee, assorted teas, chocolate, jugs with juices of various flavors. To protect the environment we have minimized the use of products in single portions.
- Lunch (12:30-14:00): from mid-June to mid-September our restaurant is open at lunchtime. You can choose from our menu, which always offers a variety of cold dishes (rice or pasta salads, mixed salads, tomatoes and mozzarella-cheese, raw ham and melon,…), first and second courses based on fish, meat or vegetables as well as fresh fruit, dessert or ice cream. Packet lunch on request (sandwiches, fruit and drinks).
- Dinner (19:30-21:30): served on the panoramic terrace, or in the dining room when the weather is bad, the dinner offers a daily choice of appetizers, pasta and main courses based on fish, meat or vegetarian dishes. To complet the dinner fresh fruit, dessert, sweets or ice cream.
- Gluten Free Special: the kitchen staff and restaurant staff have followed the training of the AIC and of the local health authority and the Viticcio Hotel joins the project of the “Associazione Italiana Celiachia” and it is present in the Guide "Alimentazione Fuori Casa". Young and old celiac Guests are welcome and they will find a menu dedicated to them and all the breakfast products, pasta, bread and dessert strictly gluten-free.
The small beach below the hotel is made up mainly of gravel, coarse sand and rocks. You can reach it by a concrete private path and a staircase of more or less 100 stairs running from the hotel.
At the Viticcio beach there is a private beach concession with lifeguard anche beach facilities (umbrella and sunbeds for rent). The daily cost of the service is 20,00 Euros (two sunbeds and one umbrella). The beach service is active from 15/05 until 30/09, cannot be reserved in advance and is subject to availability. Furthermore, it is possible to buy at our reception a handy beach kit consisting of 1 umbrella and 2 small deck-chairs (available also separately) which can be used at the remaining free beach (outside the concession) and also at all other beaches of the Island.
Our hotel agrees to promote tariff Moby/Toremar to the island of Elba: ask us how to access the special rates for the ferry!